Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Create/EAT

Thanks to my new obsession with scrapbook paper and Mod podge, I took some plain white letters and brightened up our dining room. The original word says "CREATE". We use our dining room as our craft area and hardly ever eat at the table (I know, I know. I've got to work on that. But that means I have to put away all my crafts before meals. Then it takes me some umph and motivation to get them all back out again. Yes I'm lazy. No I'm not too ashamed.).
The problem I am having is finding the right shelf to hang it up on. And I refuse to go buy new. My budget is $10 or less. I like a challenge. Not really. Craigslist is my friend.
So while my search continues for the perfect shelf for our dining/craft room, I put 3 letters up in the kitchen mirror/shelf thing. The letters should say "Do the dishes!". I'll save that for a different day. ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute! Dishes are over rated! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please take a minute to let me know you stopped by. :)