Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Home sweet home

We just completed a very last minute move to a bigger apartment. The girls now have their own rooms, and mom and dad have their own bed. yippee.

The biggest improvement has been the light and fresh air. We now have a kitchen window that faces south and a dining window that faces west. I didn't even realize what I was missing until I went to work on the old apartment and saw how dark and stuffy it was. How depressing. No wonder I was lacking in energy and inspiration.

To prove how drastic the change has been... we didn't turn on the television ONCE yesterday!

I really feel happy and at HOME here. :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally know how you feel! The apartment we lived in before this house was always so dark. I hated it. Even with every window open it was just blah inside. When we moved into the duplex I couldn't believe how bright it was! Wow, I was missing out. Right now I have every blind in the house shut to try to keep it cool inside and it's about as bright as our apartment was with every window open!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please take a minute to let me know you stopped by. :)