Sunday, August 29, 2010

How to keep your razors sharp

A few months back I stumbled across this instructable on how to keep your razors sharp. My husband and I have now used the same razor (each our own) since then. Its hard to believe something so simple can really save you so much money and the landfills dont fill up with more crap.


So, are you ready to give this a try? After shaving, get out a pair of jeans and run your razor down them (the opposite direction you would use to shave) about 10-20 times. Then flip the jeans around and again run your razor down (the opposite direction you would use to shave) 10-20 times. Thats it. You are done. Enjoy your fresh shave.

Now if I really had my way I would be using this home laser Silk'n SensEpil.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments. Please take a minute to let me know you stopped by. :)