Thursday, July 1, 2010

in progress

Have you missed me? Want to know what I have been busy with? Here are some hints...
I dont think I have any before pics. So the inprogress pictures will have to do.







Posted by Picasa

So, Part* of the reason that these things are taking longer then they should is because I just cant decide and commit to an idea. There are just way too many options on how to beautify these things.
What do you guys think?

*The other part is that I'm a mom with 2 lil kids and I do all of this work at MY mom's house which is 20 minutes away.

4 comments:

  1. Kim, thanks for your comment on my thrift finds. If I were you I would snatch up that sprite or 7-up crate. You could put flower pots in it or use it as a serving tray. Your guests will absolutely love it. You could even use it under a coffee table and put magazines in it. The possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you've got a lot you're working on! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    Thanks so much for stopping by, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, that rocking chair *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lots of projects! I love them all! I think I have a table similar to yours! I can't wait to see them all finished!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please take a minute to let me know you stopped by. :)