Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The journey begins

I have decided to expand this blog to include more then just my crafts.
Although I have been living a somewhat idle life in San Diego, CA, our journey is about to begin. DH will be graduating from SDSU this December 2010 with a degree in Arts and the hopes of being a video game designer. We are not sure where we settle down and although strong roots are very important; we too must embrace and enjoy the process to fully appreciate our future home.

This is where I will write about the journey.

Signature

1 comment:

  1. it's breez. I forgot about your blog :) Reading it is like getting to know a whole new Kim! You're a good writer. Something I JUST CANT get good at for some reason. I have all these ideas for blog topics and even think about writing a book, but I really do suck at writing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please take a minute to let me know you stopped by. :)