Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Organize your hair ties

Do you have hair ties all over the house like I do did?

I could never find a hair tie when I needed one. But they were still scattered all over the house. It seamed I was buying a new pack of elastics every time we went to the store. So next time I was at the store I grabbed a carabiner for a buck instead. I went around the house and filled the whole carabiner up with hair ties (Seriously. It was even more full then the picture below). Now, I can always find a hair tie when I need it. But they are still scattered around the house after they have been used.



Now I need another carabiner for the car...

How do you keep your hair pretties organized?

Signature
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Since I don't actually have this problem I'll have to pass it along to my sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no joke, I do this already! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a binder ring (office supply store) and also keep stretchy headbands on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a binder ring (office supply store) and also keep stretchy headbands on it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please take a minute to let me know you stopped by. :)