Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The truth about nail art

I've discovered the beauty of nail art. I successfully painted watermelons on the kids and my toes. I thought things were looking pretty good.
I decided to try some hello kitty nails; they looked simple enough. Ha they came out looking like my 5 year old did them. *the pic below is after a weekend of camping. Hence the chipping.





Although they look hideous, I still get lots of compliments and people are shocked to find out I did them and not the salon.
I'll keep practicing, because it is lots of fun and a great conversation starter.


- Kim

1 comment:

  1. I love having fun with nails! Your watermelon idea sounds fun- you should post pictures of them! Good job either way :)

    Bekah
    beckaboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please take a minute to let me know you stopped by. :)